Monday, May 18, 2009

Drench!



Unbelievable moisture... DRENCH your skin. This item is meant for both mama or baby. Good for patches of extreme dry skin and great for stretching mama bellies.

Drench is one of my favorite products for my skin, because it's easy and convenient. I'd been experimenting and experimenting with lotion bars and they all left me still dry. I'm the type of mama that just wants to soak my skin in butter... I get DRY skin. I didn't want parabens, or petroleum, or preservatives... Which left out most "natural" products and it takes lotions and creams out of the picture.

After being disappointed in most of my lotion bars attempts, I thought wouldn't it be great if I could just use my lip balm on my face?! And then it hit me! With a couple minor tweaks, I COULD! So, infused oils, natural butters, in a big push up tube. It is the absolute loveliest treat for my skin. I use it on my face, my knees, my elbows, and the little parts in between.

And, on a mama note, it's great for little ones. You know how they like to "do it MYSELF?" Well they can! Look for our DRENCH hearts. It's a little package of hearts to rub on your body after baths. Same exact material, but a child's package!

No comments: