Wednesday, March 18, 2009

From Start to Finish!

Last night as I got ready for bed I had a revelation. Since opening Earth Muffin, I have added many products, but I now have everything needed to care for my skin from start to finish.
Here is what I used last night - and yes I splurged a bit and pampered myself!


Mango Bath Melt and Some Oatmeal Milk & Honey Soak
Brown Sugar Scrub - for my legs elbows and feet and upper arms
Face Wash
Hippie Baby Soap
Unscented Shampoo Bar
Soft & Silky Conditioner scented with Sweet Orange & Ginger
Clean 'n Natural Deodorant scented in Sweet Baby
Awaken Facial Serum - keeps me looking young enough to get carded at the movies!
Shea Body Butter scented in Hush, but I sat and debated between that and mmm...mango body butter in Sweet Orange & Ginger. I went with the Hush to help me sleep!
Muscle Gel - on my neck which was stiff, and my hamstring - sore from my workout.


I had a wonderful sense of accomplishment as I crawled into bed knowing that I had used only my own products.

Do you want to try out some of the products listed at a discounted price? Go check out the Earth Muffin Coop!

No comments: